SOULS Community Forum
November 26, 2014, 11:03:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SOULS Community Forum Boards are primarily for the use of our Study Group Members.  If you wish to join our study group please contact Rev. Edana at edanawinema@aol.com before attempting to register or log-in.  This will ensure your approval and allow you full access to this forum. If you are unable to attend our local meetings you may prefer some of our other forums and classes.  To learn of more options we offer and to stay informed about our classes and events click on the following link...
-Join Wiccans and Pagans

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Comment  (Read 1570 times)
Jennifer
Clergy Novice and Mentor
Active Members

Don't Fear the Storm, Dance in the Rain!

« on: July 28, 2007, 07:10:21 PM »

Hello, my name is Jennifer and i am already a part of this study group.
I love it, it is such a Good experience to be in this class.
You get to meet many that is like you, and have much to say, Best part , much to say About EVERYTHING..
Wouldnt live no other way,
Hope to meet and speak to soon.
Pixiepetal381
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:57:05 PM by Rev. Edana » Logged

Never stop living for the moment, Live everyday like its your last.....
Jennifer
Clergy Novice and Mentor
Active Members

Don't Fear the Storm, Dance in the Rain!

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »

Hello, I am very Excited about all the new changes that is going on with the group.. Better then ever i believe.. I can wait to learn more about our new Members of the group.. we are growing stronger everyday. Since ive been in the class , I have learned more on self discipline, (Much needed) to live a balanced life.. I have started Studying Stones, and herbs.. that will no be it though. I want to learn on everything there is. I have became more intouch with my self and Mother Nature. I am Better at connecting with my higher self.. this class is TEN times more then i expected.. Im loving every min. of it...
I hope to mee new comers and the group will have open arms....
Blessings Always,
Pixiepetal

Never stop living for the moment, Live everyday like its your last.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: